How dare you!

Tuesday, April 05, 2011


One day there's a girl who named Aksa. She's a nice and funny girl but she also a careless and childish girl. She has two best friends, Zika and Farah. Zika is a beautiful girl and very care about Aksa. Farah look like she's not really care about Aksa but she love her so much, as a friend of course. Ah, She has a boyfriend named Arya. Arya is really a handsome guy. Aksa really really love him. They met when Aksa, accidentally, broke his mock-up. It was happened two years ago and after that they met again in Zika's birthday party. Since then they decided to be a friends and then become a couple until now.


Born from a rich family make Aksa has many enemies. She didn't even know what happened behind her. She only knew what was in front of her. Her father is an owner of a big company in Jakarta and it make many enemies not only for her father but also for her family. Aksa has nothing sister or brother that's why she really love with her best friends and her boyfriend.

Until someday, something unimaginable happened. She saw her best friend and her boyfriend in a cinema. At first she don't take a bad think about that. But, suddenly, Aksa saw them embrace each other and her boyfriend kissed her best friend in her forehead. Aksa know what kind of kiss that. That's not a friendship kiss but a kiss from boyfriend to his girlfriend. Aksa really shocked. She never think that her best friend and her boyfriend dare to deceived her. You wanna know her best friend who deceived Aksa? She's Zika.

Aksa remembered that Zika is a person who support her to built a relationship with Arya. Eventhough that time Farah disagree with Zika. Aksa regrets with her decision. She just can approached them.

"What are you two doing here?" ask Aksa. She try to calm down but she can't. Her tears fall down slowly. Aksa can see how shocked they are.
"Aksa?! Wh-What are you doing here?" ask Zika.
"I ask you first so just answer my question," answer Aksa.
"I can give you the reasons. It's not what you think." Arya said.
"It's not what I think? But my eyes can see it now," yelled Aksa. "And you, Zika, how dare you, how dare you do this to me?! You even my best friend. You always care about me but what is it? Is this a best friend do?!"
"What did you said? Your best friend? Yes, I am your best friend, but that's two years ago before you took all I have." Zika answered.
"What do you mean?" ask Aksa.
"Do you know that you took my parents company, my riches, my friends, even my boyfriend from me? You never know that, right? You took all of that with your childishness, carelessness, and your annoying natures. And now? Now, I just want to restore it all back." yelled Zika.
"Don't say that you envy with me," said Aksa.
"What?! Envy with you? For what? You wish," yelled Zika

Haaa okay that's just a short story which i make because i just bored with college's stuff. i know that tomorrow i've an exam. but i can't let go my idea to make this short story so before i forget i just typed it. ah this story just fiction so if there are similarities it's just an inadvertence. hehe :D this story is not end anyway. so if i have many times i'll continue it. ah, i just wanna say thank you so much for Google Translate which help me to translated this story. I do not use Google Translate as a whole, just the words that i don't understand. see you soon :D

-best regards-
gals

You Might Also Like

0 comment